Based in De Meern, Netherlands
January 1, 2012
Press / Business Contact:
3454 PM De Meern
RageSquid is an entertainment studio from the Netherlands with a party HQ situated in Utrecht, The Netherlands. We make games in our own way and try to entertain people in every way we can.
RageSquid started out as a group of friends from the same game education who loved participating in game jams. After countless of game jams the urge to turn our group into an actual company became bigger. In 2013 we took this leap by getting an office in the Dutch Game Garden in Utrecht.Action Henk
After spending several months on freelance work, we finally had the resources to start working on our debut title Action Henk!
Action Henk - Launch trailer on YouTube
There are far more images available for RageSquid, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Entertainment Game Design" - Dutch Game Awards 2014
- "National Winner" - Global Game Jam 2013
- "... massively fun and replayable."
- Nathan Grayson, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "It's lightning fast, a color riot, packed with funny obstacles and boosters."
- Colin Campbell, Polygon
- "It's near-impossible to resist."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen
- "It's the closest thing to a proper Sonic game I've played since 1994."
- Lewie Procter, Warp Door
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Videos & VFX
3D Art Apprentice